Monday, October 26, 2009

How do you entertain yourself on week nights?

Monday nights are free and easy nights for me, its where SS and I would just have dinner together and we‘ll have our own space after that. That explains why many of my blog posts are posted up on Mondays. =) It’s also usually when I work on my assignments and surf the internet as much as I wanted. Tonight is no different from any other Monday nights, and I should be working on my assignment instead of doing this..


1. Paint my nails.

Changing my nail colour.


But seriously if I don’t paint my nails I am sure to bite it off! Elianto’s nail polishes are super cheappy but really isn’t that great. Its difficult to apply and the texture of the paint is a lil too thick. It isn’t as long lasting as the other brands that I have tried. But the cheappo in me refused to spend the extra bucks on nail colours.. but it does the job.. so I guess it’s alright. Hehe.

2.Cam whore

Had my fringe blown sideways


It’s been a while since I cam whored anyway. So no hard mah right? It’s one of the cheappiest ways to entertain myself on week nights. Now who ever said I was high maintenance?? BOoOOo bOoOOo…


How do you entertain yourself on week nights?



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Genial dispatch and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you seeking your information.

Anonymous said...

I just love your weblog! Very nice post! Still you can do many things to improve it.

Anonymous said...

[url=http://seghan.ru/go.php?sid=2][img]http://banners.servized.com/current/gif/ed_720x90_1.gif[/img][/url]

[url=http://old-drugstore.net/]What is/are Zovirax Tablets?[/url]
What are acyclovir tablets or capsules?
ACYCLOVIR (Zovirax®) treats unerring types of viral infections, specifically herpes infections. Acyclovir
intent not cure herpes infections; it desire remedy the sores restore faster and help to release the torment or discomfort.
Sometimes acyclovir is given to improve bar the infection from coming back. Acyclovir also treats shingles
and chickenpox infections. Generic acyclovir tablets and capsules are available.

What should I tell my well-being mindfulness provider before I take this medicine?
They needfulness to recollect if you be suffering with any of these conditions:

•dehydration
•neurological infection
•kidney murrain
•seizures (convulsions)
•an peculiar or allergic resistance to acyclovir, ganciclovir, valacyclovir, valganciclovir, other medicines, foods, dyes, or preservatives
•expectant or distressing to get pregnant
•breast-feeding



[url=http://best-drugstore.aoaoaxxx.ru/][img]http://i079.radikal.ru/0910/b9/3f666eb40896.jpg[/img][/url]
























[url= ]purchase Zovirax Kamloopspurchase Zovirax Nanaimo [/url]
purchase Zovirax Prince Georgepurchase Zovirax Chilliwack
[url= ]purchase Zovirax Vernonpurchase Zovirax Courtenay [/url]
purchase Zovirax Calgarypurchase Zovirax Edmonton
[url= ]purchase Zovirax Red Deerpurchase Zovirax Lethbridge [/url]
purchase Zovirax Winnipegpurchase Zovirax Australia
[url= ]purchase Zovirax Austriapurchase Zovirax Argentina [/url]
purchase Zovirax Belgiumpurchase Zovirax Bulgaria
[url= ]purchase Zovirax Brasiliapurchase Zovirax Great britain [/url]
purchase Zovirax Hungarypurchase Zovirax Germany
[url= ]purchase Zovirax Greecepurchase Zovirax Denmark [/url]
purchase Zovirax Egyptpurchase Zovirax Korea
[url= ]purchase Zovirax Hong Kongpurchase Zovirax Israel [/url]
purchase Zovirax Irelandpurchase Zovirax Iceland
[url= ]purchase Zovirax Italypurchase Zovirax Cyprus [/url]
purchase Zovirax Latviapurchase Zovirax Lithuania
[url= ]purchase Zovirax Maltapurchase Zovirax Mexico [/url]
purchase Zovirax Netherlandspurchase Zovirax New Zealand
[url= ]purchase Zovirax Norwaypurchase Zovirax Poland [/url]
purchase Zovirax Romaniapurchase Zovirax Singapore