Saturday, March 6, 2010

Baking 101.

My very first attempt in baking!!! I’ve always wanted to try my hands on baking. It’s an early Saturday morning and lucky for me classes had been cancelled this weekend! whOOpIeeee… I decided to whip up something sweet while ss is busy at work… *awww.. so nice of me right?*


Stuff that are needed for the muffins.


Weighing the accurate amount of flour


Added eggs


And some corn oil


Blend it all together…


Served them in lil cuppies


Almost doneeee


Bakeeeee eettt


Anddd wah laaaaa…

And not to my surprise my muffins turned outt… YUCK YUCKKK>. Lol… I have yet to taste it but I dun even feel like eating it.. LOL>.. I guess i'm not meant to be a baker.. better luck next time perhaps


4 comments:

shirlynn said...

its been a long time i last seen da orange scale...like prob 15 years ago??haha..n i didnt knew our house have such high tech da kacau thingy..haha..yuck pula..somemore so tam sim make so much...

Anonymous said...

Nice post and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you on your information.

Anonymous said...

Nice fill someone in on and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you for your information.

Anonymous said...

Understandably your article helped me altogether much in my college assignment. Hats afar to you post, wish look progressive for more cognate articles in a jiffy as its united of my pet topic to read.