Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Sandy visits Penang!!

My blogging spree officially begins!! i have finally completed my semester and will be having a couple months off!! wOOOhOoOo... Hurray!! That means i would have more time for myself and ofcoz muh girlss!! *cannot be any happier*

Everything has been going really well lately. I've already completed 9/14 subjects that i have to undertake for my MBA. It's an enriching experience really.. i cannot imagine how much i would have regretted if i had not taken this course. My time would have been really wasted.. so no regrets and im really glad i did it!

sandy baby came to visit me in penang last week! haven't seen her for YEARS! yes literally and despite not seeing each other for so long, we click the moment we met. it felt like just yesterday when choose our own career pathways.. *grinnn*


Meiny, Sandy and Agnesy =)

oh gosh and she just cant stop complaining about being fat when the reality is that she is way slimmer when i last met her...

At Sandy's Birthday A gazzilion yrs ago.. hahah

Sandy oh sandy.. you look nice just the way you are. Come visit me more often lah!!

No comments: