Monday, May 2, 2011

Autumn's Bridal Plans

Yes, My blog has been long neglected and it's just about time i revive it and snippets of my life. This blog would also sorta document my journey in life in this world.

Since my last blog, i've changed jobs, own a car, and of course gotten engaged. It's amazing how one year just passes you by and so much has actually changed.

So just some quick updates, from a boring accountant... i am now a media sales exec planning great events like the education fair and property fair. This month is my 9th month working with the newspaper publication company and i am kindda liking it so far.

From a single lady when i first started this blog to an engaged woman! I have certainly come a long way. It has been 6 months since I've gotten engaged and the wedding plan has officially started about a month back..

Happy moments on my engagement day 271110

2 comments:

ALLSPIRE PHOTOGRAPHY said...

congratulations, Shirmein! Do not hesitate to talk to us if you have any question. >_^

Autumn said...

Opps.. i didnt realize that there's a comment for this post.. till now.. :)
How have u guys been? It's been a while! Happy New year! May 2012 be the best year of your life!